Create a rule now with your application in target. Then create the function public function create($param) in your class.
Run your rule as you did while developing the method read.
Here is an example of input value :
- data contains all the record Myddleware want to create in tour application. The key of each record is the id of the data trasfer in Myddleware
- module is the module to write in your application
- ruleId is teh id of the rule
- rule contains the parameters of the rule
- ruleFields contains the fields of the rule
- ruleParams is the parameters of the rule
- ruleRelationships contains the relationships with the current rule
- fieldsType contains the type of all fields in the rule
- jobId is the if of the job
The output of the function created should look like these :
The function should then return an array with an array (key = id of the data transfer in Myddleware) for each record created. This array has 2 entries :
- id of the record in your application
- error : the error message or empty if the record is successfully created